[thelist] BBEdit startup window height

cspruck at mindspring.com cspruck at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 4 17:24:00 CST 2002

On Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:07:45 -0600 "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org> wrote:
Is there any way to set the default height of a new document window in
bbedit? I checked over the preferences and couldn't find anything,
although maybe I'm missing something obvious..

Dan,

I haven't seen the OS X version, but from OS 8/9 I distinctly recall a window option phrased something like "Leave room for the Finder", "Leave open at bottom" or something to that effect, which meant don't maximize the window and leave some of the desktop visible in the background. This isn't exactly defining pixel height, but I think is as close as you're going to get, unless there's something new specific to OS X. HTH!

Chris