[thelist] copyrights and linking

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 00:25:00 CST 2002

Hey Amy:

Do you know if your friend was a payroll employee or a working on a
contract/freelance/stringer arrangement? Not to beat a dead horse, but I love
ferreting out and exposing stories where corporations take advantage of
individuals through bullying tactics. I'm especially interested since I was a
photojournalist a few years ago, and spent a lot of time enforcing my copyright
protection against companies who didn't even understand the law.

Also, are they levying this special (!) $30/day syndication charge against just
her, or does any interested reader who wants to go read an old article on
politicswatch.com get to pony up for doing so too?

-Robert Goodyear
http://www.westeye.com