[thelist] HTML Tidy

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Fri Apr 5 10:52:03 CST 2002

I've used it to clean up some really messy code. I think it works great. And
the nice thing about it is that it's free!  There's also a Window front end
for it that gives you a GUI. It's called--oddly enough--TidyGUI.  Get it at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI/.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564