[thelist] ASP Date Data Type

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 5 12:05:00 CST 2002

Rob-

If I understand your question correctly, you say you want to _not_ show
articles that have passed the expiration date (let's say it's the publish
date + 7 days or something), right?

In that case, you can check the current date and do a comparison between the
publish date, something like:

dim publishDate
publishDate = cdate(<variable pulled from database or whatever>)

if now() > dateAdd("d", 7, publishDate) then
	' the article has expired
else
	' show the article
end if