[thelist] problems with wmz files

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Fri Apr 5 12:35:00 CST 2002

[snip]
Upon converting the doc to html
one of the graphs ended up as a gif (great) and the other as a wmz (not so
great). I can't seem to find any image manipulation app to open the wmz file
and the only info I have found is that it's a skin for Windows Media Player.
Any ideas?
[/snip]

This is why I always recommend SnagIt from http://www.techsmith.com . You
can grab any portion of any screen...Word docs, spreadsheets, anything. You
don't have to worry about exporting and finding, and if the file is the
right format, or cropping out what you want using your photo editor.

No endorsements paid, I just love the product.

Jay