[thelist] Frustrating problem

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Fri Apr 5 13:20:04 CST 2002

netscape 4.x javascript console says:

JavaScript Error:
http://www.avatarnets.com/ctwd/ctwsee.html?aa, line 16:

checkArrivals is not defined.

if you ever have a problem with cache copies (especially
if your isp uses a squid server that isnt configured
properly), use an anonymizer to see more accurately
whats on your server (http://anonymizer.com/).  it
doesnt handle css bgs well, though :-(.

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://bittersweet2.com

4/5/2002 2:04:15 PM, Peter Small
<peter at genps.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I've been wrestling with a frustrating problem.
>
>Buttons work on my Mac with IE 5, but my client on a PC
can't get them to work.

>Could somebody please help me out. The buttons are on
the "See information
>page (ctwsee.html first click in) at:
>
>http://www.avatarnets.com/ctwd/
>
>I've made a few changes to this code today so it may be
a caching problem -