[thelist] Site Check & Critique

Richard Lowe richlowe at lowe-family.com
Fri Apr 5 14:16:00 CST 2002

I liked the site and the products look good as well.
By a strange coincidence, someone at my company needs
to find out about HTML email vs text email, so perhaps
I will buy a copy of your HTML email product for her.

I noticed a couple of broken links and the pictures
which you click on to get larger versions are too
small to read. I also tried to download some of the ZIP
files in the templates listed in the top ten, and the
two of them I tried expanded to blank archives in winzip.
Not sure if this is a problem on my system or with
the zip files on your site.

Richard Lowe
--
Enjoy our web sites: http://internet-tips.net,