[thelist] Horrible NN 4.7 - workskiff.com/test

admataz_lists admataz_lists at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 06:22:01 CDT 2002

I designed a site - only to find NN 4.7 choking on it.  At the risk of
anyone using this browser, is there anything I can do to make it readable?

http://www.workskiff.com/test/workskiff-19.php

Netscape is inheriting the background gif as a background for each table
cell...

Where you have specified <td bgcolor="#cccccc">  - you need to also override
the inherited background style:
something like <td bgcolor="#cccccc" style="background:#ccc">

I don't know how easy this will be to do with your GoLive - you may need to
do it by hand...

good luck,
-ad

     a d m a t a z