[thelist] Cold Fusion - help with cgi values

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sun Apr 7 08:03:01 CDT 2002

>  [Note: I keep resending this email. Though the test went though,
 > this one seems to fail over. I keep resending it with a variety of
> modifications in the hope that it goes though.]

frank, it's gotta be interlog, i've had some serious problems with them
too -- at one point a couple months ago, they were bouncing/returning my
posts to evolt after 4 days as undeliverable, and on another occasion
recently they held on to random selected posts coming back from evolt, mine
and others', for a day or so...

however, all your posts made it through

<tip type="evolt mailing lists">
if you're wondering whether a post went out, check the archive --
  http://lists.evolt.org/archive/
  http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/
  http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/
  http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/