[thelist] New site - Critique for look/feel/user experience (http://www.hughblair.com/)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:27:00 CDT 2002

Uh, no? I -did- say in my original post:

"Yes, it's commercial
Yes, it's built mostly with DW, but also a lot of typing in
     Notepad, cuteHTML, a little HotDog, a little NotePro...
Yes, it started with a Project VII template"

It looks good. It had a lot of what I wanted to do and
learn. It was faster than starting from scratch. For me
anyway.

It'll morph as time goes by. This just the start - and I
know there's a LOT to do yet. All the input y'all have
given me is giving me good directions to go.

Stay tuned...and Thanks to all again.

-Hugh