[thelist] Cold Fusion - help with cgi values

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Apr 7 21:16:01 CDT 2002

>  Frank, all 3 or 4 of your posts on this have come
>  through, and I answered it on Friday,
>
>  If you are having problems, contact me at
>  thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org and we'll sort through them..

Yes, thank you, I appreciate it. I had thought of it as being an
issue related to my ISP rather than that of the list. I also hadn't
considered that the archives would be up-to-the-minute. I appreciate
everyone's patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com