[thelist] site crit: www.dittodesign.co.uk

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 06:35:01 CDT 2002

Darren,

on Monday, April 08, 2002, 12:19:08 PM, dn wrote:

::
> www.dittodesign.co.uk
::

I really like the look and feel of the site.  The menu is nice I like
that alot.  I think it'd be cool if the lady graphic was static and
the text rolled up beside her...

My only other comments would be that it would be nice for the menu, if
the page that is open remained red instead of bouncing between the
rollovers - I really hope that makes sense!

Also one gripe, I really hate it when people take it upon themselves
to remove the right click.  I use my right mouse button to navigate.
If its graphics you're worried about losing, well removing the
right click isn't going to stop people 'borrowing' your graphics.

The text might be a bit a bit uncomfortably small for some people.

--

 kristina

0 1 5 9 8   7 4 1 1 6 4
kristina at kfx-design.co.uk