[thelist] Generating Form elements...

Eric Engelmann eric.engelmann at geonetric.com
Tue Apr 9 10:34:01 CDT 2002

One possible way around this would be to have 10 or so elements hard coded,
but display=none for all but one. "adding" one would just flip the container
all ten? I'd assume that this would work in NN6, if the elements exist.

Excellent idea, but be warned that NN6 may be buggy. I tried this same idea
some months ago and found out that, although the form fields are added
correctly to the page, they aren't sent to the server.

So test this script in NN6!