[thelist] site crit please (www.dittodesign.co.uk)

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 10:39:01 CDT 2002

Cheers Ed,

> And, in the Latest News section, "currently sat looking at ..."
> must be the Queen's English, cuz it don't make much sense to this

must be my own accent coming through.
changed to "currently viewing" ;-)

> And, in the Latest News section, "currently sat looking at ..."
> must be the Queen's English, cuz it don't make much sense to this
> Yank.  (to say nothing of the spurious "u" in the word "color".)

maybe I should spell things more internationally/American
maybe I'm being to self 'centred' but in my 'defence' and in
'honour' of the spoken word 'doughnuts' to yer. LOL

just a little 'humour' I'm sure there's a 'catalogue' of
English biased words 'throughout' the site. Have to say
it would be easier on the fingers to drop the odd 'u'
thogh. Well maybe not every time.

=8-) cheers,

Darren