[thelist] screenshots in flash format?

Heather Quinn hgquinn at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 07:33:01 CDT 2002

Thanks to Adrian and Rachel for the resources:  Coincidentally, I was
looking for something similar to what Erick was asking about.  I tried
the FlashCam trial, which looks right for the training courses I need to
build in a hurry.  I'll also try the freeware version of Viewlet, as it
looks as if it will allow one to build a more sophisticated training
interface (though at a higher cost & more time).

--
Cheers,

Heather Quinn
info at windyhilldesign.com