[thelist] look and feel

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Wed Apr 10 10:16:01 CDT 2002

I like it (consider this a fairly big complement from
me, since I rarely outright say it).  I like the feel of
the buttons.  It is crisp and clean.  The navigation is
straight forward (I like how you have the thumbnails
across the bottom with an indicator as to how far long
you are in the series).  I don't like that I have to do
an extra "click" to get into a different gallery (click
home, then choose the gallery).

Something seems to be missing, though, in the
background.  I think it would look better if the
background was all white.  You might also want to
consider not sticking it right at the top, since it
looks odd in 1024x768 and up with all that extra room at
the bottom (but centered on the sides).

Opera 6.1 seemed ok with most everything.  The [contact]
[home] at the bottom falls off the edge of your white
box... and the text that appears at the bottom of your
random image on the front page is squished together.
The text for your "forward" button looks like "fcrward".

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://bittersweet2.com

4/10/2002 10:57:07 AM, matthew garrett
<matthew.garrett at snet.net> wrote:

>hi,
>i've been hesitant to post this link, since there are
more things that i
>want to tweak. but i guess that i could use input
*before* making those
>tweaks - yes?
>
>i know there are some cross-browser issues, but i would
just like some
>feedback on the design/layout and navigation issues.
warning: it's photo
>intensive
>
>http://www.matthewgarrett.biz
>
>i have reasonably thick skin so feel free to be honest,
but please stop