[thelist] look and feel

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Apr 10 10:23:01 CDT 2002

matthew,

Oh my god! That is so cool! I love your site! Am I exclaiming enough!?!

Okay... in all seriousness - beautiful site. I have only three complaints.

1. The [ home ] link from the contact page doesn't seem to work (Mac IE5)
2. I wish there were even more photos to look at
3. I wish I had designed it ;)

Congrats on such a gorgeous creation,
Tara

--