[thelist] trash my new site pls

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 10 10:31:01 CDT 2002

> is eye-catching and draws you in. However, I didn't realize I could click
on
> your picture or on the bird until well into my visit. It also wasn't clear
> to me when the pictures at the top were clickable and when not, so I tried
> to click on them every time.

You can click on the bird??

Ah, yes! Hadn't noticed that.

While I appreciate the message, Joe, you might want to consider whether or
not it belongs on a business-related site. Yes, a business/portfolio related
site should have some flair and reveal a bit of the personality behind the
pixels... but you might be better off keeping the professional site on-topic
and creating a personal site for such things. My U$.02.
[Damn unicode for leaving out the good old "cents" sign! :( --Ed.]

bet regards,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com