[thelist] look and feel

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Apr 10 11:16:01 CDT 2002

I had the same problem. + and - have very specific meanings and uses.
Even if you dont use < >, you could use something else, even something
more abstract than + -.

Other than that I really liked it and the photos are great. When I went
into Natural History my initial reaction was "holy s**t! how did he get
that close to a Polar Bear!" then I figured out all the shots were from
the Natural History MUSEUM. ;)