[thelist] Your 2 cents - Site Critique

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Apr 10 11:33:01 CDT 2002

Mark,

I got this blank green bar too (Mac IE5). It happened like this:
I load the page, I see the guy, I see the text zoom in and then it all
disappears and I have a green rectancle. Huh? What did that say? I read
fast, but not that fast! ;)

But -  when I scrolled up and down, the guy and the text appeared again.
And - when I opened the window so that there was no scrolling, and reloaded
the page, I got the picture.

Not sure why that's happening...

Don't have time to look at anything else, but I hope that helps at least.

Tara
--
Tara Cleveland
Web Design and Consulting