[thelist] Redoing a site's design from the grounds up

pms pms at stoutstreet.com
Wed Apr 10 16:33:01 CDT 2002

s t e f, it depends on your profession, i suppose......
   think about what you want to communicate about yourself.....about what
you do. what is your esthetic? do you like muted or loud colors? is
accessability important? or do you want to not only push the envelope, but
rip it open and dump out the contents?