[thelist] Your 2 cents - Site Critique

sali gelestino sgelestino at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 11 10:44:01 CDT 2002

Very Nice.  Navigation is nice and straight forward and the I like the clean
and airy feel and look overall.  Here are a couple of comments:

- the large flash piece on the landing page did not want to play every time
I hit it.

- the contact form page needs some cleaning up - kinda looks like it was put
together by a programmer and is missing that clean and airy feeling the rest
of the site has.

- I feel that the location of the date and the search box that appears on
every page is too close to each other.  They seem too connected like the
search being offered has relevance to the date.

Sali