[thelist] Win NN6 and css-p

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Thu Apr 11 14:03:01 CDT 2002

hello all!
css time...

I'm trying something sketchy and I need some nn 6 help
I've sliced up an image into three parts

I'm using a layout from http://www.bluerobot.com which I've altered to have
2 header divs. In these divs sit the first 2 slices (see far below). The
trouble is NN6.2 isn't positioning the next image where I want it. here is
the troubled rule:

body {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
background-color: #f5f5f5;
background-image: url(images/cmsitopc.gif);
background-position: right 130px;
background-attachment: scroll;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color: #333;
}

My my css programmers reference a la Meyer says WIN NN6 should handle this
position properly but it doesn't. My suspicion is I've written the rule
wrong but my experimenting reveals nothing so far. Any ideas?

any help is greatly appreciated.
Adam

-----
adam at hallinteractive.com
http://www.hallinteractive.com

#Headerb {
margin: 0px;
padding: 10px 0px 5px 17px;
height: 98px;
border-width: 0px;
line-height: 0px;
background: #fff url(images/cmsitopa.jpg) no-repeat right top scroll;
voice-family: "\"}\"";
voice-family: inherit;
height: 82px;
    }

body>#Headerb {height: 82px;}

#Header {
margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;
padding: 10px 0px 10px 20px;
height: 32px;
border-width: 0px;
line-height: 11px;
background:  #8E9395 url(images/cmsitopb.jpg) no-repeat right top scroll;
voice-family: "\"}\"";
voice-family: inherit;
height: 13px; /* the correct height */
}