[thelist] Brain fart html w/asp Redefined again

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Thu Apr 11 16:49:01 CDT 2002

The Story:

I have a form that has checkboxes. A user selects any checkboxes and clicks
a button. This form is send to another asp file using GET.

The new .asp file has a "Are you sure" theme to it with Yes or No radio
buttons in yet another form. If the (hint hint) radio button "Yes" is
selected then take what info I received from the previous form and now that
I have an answer from this form, go do something with that information
passed from the first form.

This is why I have two query strings running around: from two different
pages, from two different forms. All the information acquired from these two
things, will determine my next coarse of action.

The problem:

Passing and retaining information across pages using ASP 2.0 using two
different Query Strings.

Solution:

Shoot myself.

No really, I'm experimenting with session variables and other assorted
oddities. Specifically, can you pass an array in a session variable. This is
my next hurdle I need to jump over in this brain thought.

Comments: (much appreciated)