[thelist] an HTML icon

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Thu Apr 11 19:17:00 CDT 2002

> I am making images for a PHP project that will display
> various files, and the images will basically be icons
> representing a particular file type.
> Trouble is, one of the icons needed for the project is
> for an HTML document. Unfortunately, every browser has
> their own distinct icon associated with HTML files.

I'm also developing a similar PHP projects, and I had to deal with the
same issue last week.  So I decided that the one thing that is
indicative of an HTML element is the <> brackets.  So I used the usual
Windows file icon, and put blue brackets in it.

I also came up with a variation on the image icon (using yellow
instead of red/green) to use for PNG image files.

If you'd like a copy of these icons, let me know and I'll email them
to you.

--ray