[thelist] look and feel

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Thu Apr 11 23:24:00 CDT 2002

>i know there are some cross-browser issues, but i would just
>like some feedback on the design/layout and navigation issues.
>warning: it's photo intensive
>
>http://www.matthewgarrett.biz

hey matt -

I really like it. The nav is intuitive. Took me a moment to find the 'home'
link, but when I found it, it made sense. On my sys (Win2K/IE6 'cause it was
closer than Opera/19" Mitsubishi @ 1152x854) the thumbnails were just a bit
too small. Tiny is fine; it gives just a hint of what the pic is without
making me thing "oh, I've seen that one; why bother" but they're so small
that they're not enticing, they're just blobs of color.

Good use of color. Photos are worthy of real study, not just a brief glance.

Can I have it?

joel