[thelist] Linux Email Clients

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 11 23:24:10 CDT 2002

Hey Burhan -

Glad you got the networking going ;)

Personally, I've been using Mozilla for email on linux for the past year
  or so.. its got a ton of features like threading, the stability is now
great, the filtering is good, and its pretty configurable.

i may be a bit biased though since i use mozilla exclusivley on my linux
box, my windows machine, and my OS X machine. but hey, its one of the
few email apps where i can have a consistant look and feel no matter
which platform i'm using, which kicks ass :)

i know some people that like KMail if you're running KDE, and the
command line stuff like pine, elm, mutt, etc. is always popular too

hth

.djc.