[thelist] CSS site check : www.cache-22.co.uk/index_css.php

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 10:45:01 CDT 2002

> Looks good on a nightly mozilla build on OS X, in ie 5.1 on
> OS X, the submenu's overlap the content column a
> bit(screenshot if you want one), also looks good in moz .9.9 on linux.
>
> nice!
>
> .djc.

Screenshot would be appreciated, cheers. (any ideas why its doing it
btw? - don't have a mac to test on)

> On the new version:
> 1) The headings are obviously different as they're text, not
> images of the special font

Yeah, decided to ditch the images as some people mentioned that it was
hard to read, plus figured there wasn't much point for them to be
images.

> 2) The Archive links aren't blue in the new version

Again, decided to change the side links so that they are all the same
style.

> ie5.5, Win2k
>
> Nice flexibility of font sizes btw

Cheers.

> Swap you one back as I'm doing the same job:
> http://www-> stage.homeip.net:8080/photos/index.html

Will take a look when I get back online this evening (on dialup at my
parents house at the moment so gotta wait for offpeak before I go online
for any extended amount of time!)

--
R.Livsey