[thelist] Screen Captures

Ken Kogler ken at kenkogler.com
Sat Apr 13 14:13:01 CDT 2002

What about dropping your screen resolution down to something like
640x480? If the site fits in that rez, you can get a much better (read:
clearer) screen cap that way... I'm guessing your "resize = crap"
problem comes from the fact that you're trying to resize down a 1024x768
or 1280x1024 image into something workable... Of course I could be
totally off-base here, too. :-P

-Ken Kogler