[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 13-APR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sun Apr 14 00:11:02 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 13-APR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Site Development: Separating ASP Code from HTML in Templates (Author: Junglee)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/23170/index.html

Looking for  a method to separate server-side script code from your
HTML layouts? Looking to reuse the same part of the layout in various
pages without duplication? Looking for ways to make print versions
and alternate navigations easily?
Here's a method that will get you going with a few ideas that you can
build on....

Commentary & Society: We Need a Different Single Sign-On Solution (Author: DevilM)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/25/23897/index.html

I have been talking about what is wrong with single sign-on (SSO)
solutions for a while apparently to no avail as more and more vendors
role out new solutions based on the same flawed model. Certainly SSO
is more convenient, but at what cost? In a follow-up to my recent
article on evolt.org, I suggest a possible alternative to the current
SSO solutions.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org