[thelist] Which Netscape?

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Sun Apr 14 19:31:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Time to upgrade Netscape; should I step up to the 6.0
version or stay within the confines of 4.7?  Also, I think
it's time for me to ditch Netscape as a mail program, and
I'm considering Pegasus or The Bat.  Any recommendations?
I'm using Win98 at least until the new suse linux comes out
this month.

TIA,
Meredith

<tip>Running out of tips?  Me too.  If you are stuck owing
tips and you're fresh out of ideas to share, look around
places like http://www.langa.com/ for tip fodder, BUT troll
through the existing tips first to avoid duplication.</tip>

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com