[thelist] Which Netscape?

J Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Apr 14 20:01:01 CDT 2002

The cows mooved Simon Willison to say:
> I don't know if there's much interest in this though, I get the idea from this
> list that I might at least in part be preaching to the converted...

I can think of two reasons to write it anyway:

1 - there are tons of people (djc or someone can give you proper numbers) who find
	EVolt through the various search engines and such who may not be members or
	even converts already. . .

b - we can *all* always learn something from somebody else. . . . there's always
	something about whatever your argument is that someone hasn't heard already.
	Although I use Mozilla on a frequent basis, I know neither how to add
	gesture recognition nor skins, for instance.

so everybody -- you may *think* what you have to say has already been said, but
chances are most people haven't quite seen it from your angle to the world.  So
write that article!

:-)
-jis-

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
   135 w lorain ocmr 2678 // oberlin oh 44074-1081
   "What we have to learn to do we learn by doing"
    -- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea II (c 325 BC)