[thelist] dedicated server in the us

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Mon Apr 15 10:28:01 CDT 2002

hi all,

this question has probably been asked about a zillion times already on
thelist, but i have searched the archives and can't find anything recent
that helps me.

basically, we are a uk company and have so far hosted all our clients
with uk partners on uk based servers. however, we now have a big us
client, and need a dedicated server in the us.

so, i'm basically looking for anybody who has good personal experience
with a hosting company in the us who provides dedicated hosting
services... as cheap as possible!!

thanks in advance,
benji.