[thelist] OT: [Fwd: Re: an apology]

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 15 18:56:00 CDT 2002

FYI, Katherine asked that I forward this on to all of you. She also
mentioned that she got a number of kind offlist emails from many of you
about the mistake, and I think that speaks highly of this list.. Thanks :)
<tip type="mozilla shortcut">

cntrl+enter on linux/win32 and apple+enter on OSX is a handy shortcut
for pressing the "Send" button within Mozilla mail.

</tip>

.djc.