[thelist] hosting alternatives

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Tue Apr 16 07:27:01 CDT 2002

I *think* that BlogOMania (http://www.blogomania.com/) has a $6/mo
plan...but I'm not sure if it has PHP/MySQL.  They are more for hosting
weblogs but I know the people who are running it and I would trust them with
any of my sites, assuming of course that they fit my needs.

Also, PHP Webhosting (http://www.phpwebhosting.com/) is about 9.99 a month.
I've had lukewarm luck with their customer service.