[thelist] changing your listing in yahoo

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 08:51:01 CDT 2002

> I would predict that the Yahoo directory will be closed down and they
will
> pick up DMOZ's

hope so, will make a huge difference to me. But what would
happen to their paid listings ? Can't see it happening in the
near future but fingers crossed, eh.

> If you have to market your own company, but are frustrated by the volume
of
> "No" that you get, pick up the book "The Greatest Salesman in the World."
> It's a gem.

looks interesting. So I nipped over to amazon, this
book gets 5stars all the way from around 40 reviews.
Not bad. Might take the plunge, cheers.

Darren