[thelist] SIC Codes Downloads?

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 11:49:01 CDT 2002

Hi Ron

AFAIK  SIC codes are simply codes which classify industries into sectors,
and as such don't update very often.  I've got an XML file containing all of
the codes I grabbed off a UK government site
(http://www.normanberesford.com/sicCodes.xml)

If you're client is actually after a list of buisness for each particular
SIC code, along with contact details then my guess would be that they're
going to have to pay a hefty chunk of money for them.

Norman