[thelist] Semi-final New site - Critique for anything

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Tue Apr 16 13:51:00 CDT 2002

> http://www.wholesalenics.net/

One issue I found was that at no point in the ordering process was the
price of registration mentioned. It was only when I went back to the
homepage, after getting to the Credit Card entry portion of the form,
that I noticed the pricing link... It would be a very good idea to
mention prices, at least for .com/.net/.org domains, within the
registration process.

Also:

"Reserve Domain" makes it sound [at least to me] that I am not actually
registering one.. Mereley paying you to have the right to at some point
actually register it...

Hth,

-martin