[thelist] PHP on MacOS

Max Wyss max at prodok.com
Tue Apr 16 15:12:01 CDT 2002

I am not quite sure, but the first step to look around would be on
the Apache site (http://www.apache.org) and see what is available.

In addition to that, I think PHP is available on MacOS Classic.
MySQL, I am not so sure, but it would also be worthwile.

Another alternative your firend could follow would be trying out
Yellow Dog Linux.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax:  +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail:  mailto:max at prodok.com
http://www.prodok.com