[thelist] RE: hosting alternatives

Roger L. Waggener waggener at vss.fsi.com
Tue Apr 16 15:45:01 CDT 2002

> and I would love to hear from anyone who has dealt with them before.
> Pair.com was very well recommended on that thread as well, but they don't
> seem to offer the same bang for the buck as dreamhost. BTW, I would be
> using them for my personal site.

I'm happy with http://www.affordablehost.com

For $45 per YEAR I've got everything I need to run MovableType and
host a modest personal site. I've only been with them since the
start of the year, but have received pro-active tech service
on more than one occasion with no downtime.

--
  And when they ask me if I speak Rhinoceros
	I'll say "Of cours-e-rous, don't you?"