[thelist] look and feel

Ryan Eby ebyryan at msu.edu
Tue Apr 16 19:22:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleem" <aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] look and feel

> > http://www.matthewgarrett.biz
> >
> > i have reasonably thick skin so feel free to be honest, but please
> stop short of spewing > bile ;->
>
> I know this post is a week old, but I just happened to click a couple of
> random mails and your site looked real pretty. a couple of suggestions I
> had to get in:

I must have missed this post also. The site looks quite well. Don't know if
it was pointed out earlier though, in Opera the caption text overlaps and
the [Home] navigation set is not in the right position. Looks great on IE
and mozilla though. Here's a screen shot of the Opera look:

http://members.evolt.org/~ebyryan/screenshot.jpg