[thelist] look and feel

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Apr 16 21:20:01 CDT 2002

Ryan Eby wrote:

> [...]
I took a good look, very nice stuff.  Only thing I saw amiss was your
name and the photography text at the top were cut off (about half) by
the body content using NN6.2.

NN4.79 looks good all around.

IE 5.5 looks good also.

I found it intgeresting and nice, each time I visited the site there was
different photo displayed.  Refreshing (multiple times) also presented
different photo's.  Is this a random selector, a glich . . . ?  Want to
share?

Ron D.