[thelist] Designing for the Pocket PC?

sam samiam at sam-i-am.com
Tue Apr 16 22:56:01 CDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Peter Kaulback wrote:

let me know how you get on, I did some pocketpc work a little while back
when we worked on pocketpc.com (thunk, name drop) - my experience was less
hairy than I expected, it's capabilities are fairly well documented. Don't
release anything before you've checked it on the actual device though -
colors are very different on the real thing than on the emulator, and the
emulator doesnt use the right size scrollbars if I recall. I probably
still have my test setup on my work machine.. should publish that
somewhere.

Sam