[thelist] Site Critique request: www.kfx-design.co.uk

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 05:20:01 CDT 2002

Simon,

on Wednesday, April 17, 2002, 11:02:59 AM, Simon wrote:

<>
> right hand edge of the photo. I'll mail a screenshot if you like but I
> recommend grabbing Mozilla yourself for testing.
<>
No need, I have Moz, thanks for the offer.  In my haste I forgot to
test properly.  *shame on me* I will look into that right now.  Thanks
for the 'wake up call'!  :o)

<>
> I like the design, the
> colour scheme isn't too dark in my opinion but then I'm a rubbish
> designer so take that with a pinch of salt ;)
<>
*grin* Thanks .... (I think!)  ;o)

<>
> The screenshots might look nicer if you trimmed off the browser chrome
> before resizing them, especially with all those extra toolbars.
<>
Good idea, I shall add that to my 'to do' list.

<>
> That's one whole load of meta tags... are they really all necessary?
<>
*erm* probably not, I guess I'm guilty of being a 'hoarder'!  Not an
adequate excuse I know, I will look hard at trimming them down.....

--
bfn
~kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk