[thelist] SIC Codes Downloads?

Chris Montgomery lists at airtightweb.com
Wed Apr 17 06:55:10 CDT 2002

> -----Original Message-----
> From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
> [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Ron Dorman
> Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 9:00 PM
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: Re: [thelist] SIC Codes Downloads?

<snip>
I have used InfoUSA and still have an account with them.  Any idea if
the result is downloadable so I can plug it into a db?  Of course I can
probably find out on the site . . .  I am getting lazy in my old age!
</snip>

I have no idea about the results, I would suggest drilling down in their
site.

>Sorry my replies seem delayed, it's taking hours for them to show up on the
>list.

They seem to be doing ok from my end, however I am taking breaks and
returning to work.  My posts usually come back to me in a few seconds, 2
- 3 minutes max.  Looking at time stamps, my reply to you was 4:43 pm,
you response was 6:16pm.  Definitely not what I usually see in response
time.

Where are you located and what type of connectivity do you have?  WE
probably should take this part offline.

Ron D.

I'm in San Antonio, TX, accessing Road Runner cable. Quite fast. My last
post was sent out at 5:17 pm and received at 7:40 pm. A little bit of lag
somewhere, but some of my posts to this list last week were taking more than
12 hours. Anyway, we should probably drop this since others don't seem to be
having a delay problem. I can live with it. :)

Cheers,

Chris