[thelist] Playing with ServerXMLHTTP

James Q. Stansfield jqs at iridani.net
Wed Apr 17 08:58:01 CDT 2002

    Has anyone ever tried the following:

    1) Create an ASP page that 'POST's an XML snippet to another ASP.
    2) The second ASP page, processes the XML, and save a new XML snippet to
the Response object.
    3) The original ASP page grabs the XML returned and does something with
it.

    Essentially, I'm buildign a broker object that doesn't use SOAP. I've
done everything but #1 sucessfully before. Previously I've called the
'second' ASP page with criteria passed via QueryString. This time around I
want to pass an XML snippet to the second page but I don't know how to do it
within the code of the first page.

    Any sugggestions?

    //James