[thelist] VBScript Arrays

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Apr 17 15:36:00 CDT 2002

On Apr 17, Ken Kogler had something to say about RE: [thelist] VBScript Arrays

>> wow. that was a long sentence. but, don't you think?
>
>Not on weekends... :-)
>
>I had a bit of a problem storing the array in an application variable,
>though. Currently I'm using myArray(0)(0)... If I use
>"application("myArray") = myArray" then how do I access the info?
>Application("myArray")(0)(0) doesn't seem to work, and neither does
>"newVar = application("myArray")" followed by "newVar(0)(0)"... I'm out
>of ideas. Does the array() function work into this?

i've never used that notation with vbscript arrays. is that valid? afaik,
vbscript two-dim arrays would be accessed thus:

myArray(1,2)

arrays in app vars *do* work, because i've done this before (for browsing
products, but similar concept).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com