[thelist] PC/IE 6 line-height problem

narrator narrator at idiom.com
Wed Apr 17 16:48:01 CDT 2002

Evolters:
After searching the archives for a clue, it's time to ask the list. I'm
using the nefarious line-height tag to space a list of links and it's
working grandly in all browsers but IE6 on a PC.  Originally it was
situated as a link style (a.arrowheight), but I've tried a normal
.arrowheight style and applied it to the tds, to spans around the whole
list, and to divs around the whole list. I've tried using em, %, px and
straight numbers for the line-height amount.  The only thing that works is
an individual span around each link with the height set; line-height still
isn't applying in IE6. I'd rather not be spanning each item in these giant
link lists that are all over the site.  Is this a known bug in the css
implementation?  Any tips?

tia,
Kyra