[thelist] MySQL Dump

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Thu Apr 18 13:02:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

Does anyone know how to load a phpMyAdmin MySQL database dump back
into the database without using phpMyAdmin?

The reason I ask this is because when I try to upload the file back into
MySQL, phpMyAdmin falls over complaining something along the lines of:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/path/to/read_dump.php on line 252
Warning: fopen("/tmp/phpIEjpPN","r") - Operation not permitted in
/path/to/read_dump.php on line 252

I suspect this may have something to do with the fact that PHP is running
in safe mode on this server as I have previously had some trouble with
file uploads.

Thanks,
Chris.