[thelist] Email routing error

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Apr 18 17:16:01 CDT 2002

Some people who try to send me mail get the following response in their
email client:

> An unknown error has occurred.  Subject 'Re: [thelist] SQL select by
date',
> Account: 'mail.interlog.com', Server: 'smtp.ca.inter.net', Protocol: SMTP,
> Server Response: '550 Cannot route to <joshua at waetech.com>', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

I know the error doesn't happen for everybody, since I get thelist at the
same mailbox.  It's only this one (and perhaps some unknown others) person
who cannot send me mail.  Any ideas as to what may be causing the error?

TIA,
-joshua